Come on in...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Treat-Street

This morning we took the girls to Treat-Steet at the Mid-America Center in
Council Bluffs for a safe and friendly alternative to trick r' treating.
They had bounce houses, candy, prizes-loads of stuff.
Adults had to pay to get in so you know I was milking that event for all
the free stuff I could...
candy-you betcha!
balloons- how many can I have?
cute american flag tote bags- can I get more than one please?
stickers, popcorn, and more free stuff-bring it on!
( I know, I'm lame, but also thrifty!)
The girls got to get dressed up in their costumes, which until last night I had no idea what Sydaleigh's was going to be, and they were both so cute.
Marvelly was a pumpkin.
Sydaleigh was Alice in Wonderland/me when I was three.
( that was my dress when I was her age).





1 comment:

The Toronto Family said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!
you are so smart for keeping that dress! that is a perfect alice dress!!!!
and YOU GO GIRL!!! on getting all the free stuff, that way you get your moneys worth!!! I would do the same thing!