Come on in...

Friday, October 3, 2008

super happy right now...

Why???.....
because Isaak bought me two tickets to go see the Trans Siberian Orchestra for our anniversary!!!
Whoo hoo, boo yeah, uh huh, do a little dance, breaking it down!!!
The concert isn't until November 1, which is actually after our anniversary, but I'm thinking it's the first show of their tour, AND he got us super good seats in the front on the side of the stage, rather than in the middle on the floor where we were last year. The band totally jams out in front of you if you sit on the side in front of the stage-so it's going to so sweeeeeet!

Isaak even remember to buy me a card, which I totally have to give him props for because last year, during dinner, he had to leave and run to the corner store to get me a card. It was terrible. I am pretty much your least picky and wanty person when it comes to gifts, I don't care about having expensive jewelry, or whatever, but you had better remember to buy me a card dang it!
But this year Isaak was on top of everything, I am so in awe of him right now.
And really appreciative.
TSO is the best, they are my favorite band ever, so thank you Isaak, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tera said...

Gotta love your man coming through in a big WAY!! How exciting, Happy anniversary!