Come on in...

Friday, October 24, 2008

A must read if you really want to know

*(if you are reading this and don't particularly want to be in the know about my boobs-turn back now-otherwise, happy reading!)

I'm sitting here wondering if it's physically possible for your boobs to explode from being overly engorged?

Silly?

Well, you haven't seen my boob.
I'm tempted to google it and see.

I decided yesterday that after four treacherous months of constant clogged ducts on my left side I was going to discontinue nursing Marvelly on the left.
For some reason though, I didn't expect all this. Probably because I never had to do this with Sydaleigh.

WOWZERS!!!!!!!

I am like seriously praying that it doesn't explode.
I am clinging to the hope that when the doctors say your milk will just dry up and reabsorb, it will actually do that-before I explode!

I look majorly deformed right now!
I'm hermatizing myself within my home until everything returns to normal-praying that it's sooner rather than later.
And, praying that my next post isn't titled, "What to do when your breast explodes...."

1 comment:

Chloe said...

This might help. SLATHER Bag Balm (we got ours at the feed store--but I found some really good stuff at Walgreen's called "Yes to Carrots" that isn't so bovine) and then lounge around with hot towels on the "affected areas". ( Your obiegin can give you pills to de-lactavate you, too.)