Come on in...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I just love 'hand me downs'

Last weekend I was rummaging through Sydaleigh's closet, getting ready to reorganize it, because it was atrocious, and I looked up and saw this computer box...

"hmmm, what's in there?" I thought...

I pulled it down from the top shelf and low and behold it was full of clothes and shoes from Victoria (my neice, the girls' cousin) that I totally forgot I had.
We are talking 10+ pairs of shoes, boots, sandals, church shoes, 3T and up clothes, everything that I was getting ready to have to buy Sydaleigh for the winter but won't have to now!
(thanks Abby!)

What made this discovery even better is that Sydaleigh was over the moon thrilled that Victoria had given her all those shoes to wear, particularly these black strap church ones.
Victoria is the cool older cousin (she's in the 1st grade) and just couldn't stop raving about all the "butiful" shoes.

She loves them so much she wears them to bed.
Actually sleeps in them.
Her feet are probably going to get stunted from sleeping in shoes, but at least they are "butiful"shoes.

No comments: