Come on in...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My new "it" place

Found this great new park when I was yard sale(ing) last week and I LUV it!
Parks and playgrounds are always kind of 'iffy' with me- it can't be too far, the equipment can't be too big, I have to have somewhere to sit, the list goes on and on, but this park meets all my criteria plus some!
(I can't believe I actually have park criteria)
This park is right down the street from my house, it has just enough shade, massive wide open fields to run, hills to roll down, pavilion to keep cool under, picnic tables to eat at, two (actually kid friendly) playgrounds to play at, a tire swing, and a tree for climbing.
Ahhhhhh.
I found you at last!
Where have you been the last two years!
I have been trudging my kids back and forth all over town to mediocre playgrounds at best, and there you were, just a few miles down the road from me the whole time.
My enthusiasm may sound silly, but this is serious business! You don't find good playgrounds on every corner.
This is totally our new place.
It's a good bet if we're not home, we're at our new park, playin' it up!!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to check this place out this summer.....