Come on in...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Monday's day on Wednesday

I thought it would be a good idea to let my friend talk me into going to Jazzercise with her on Monday.
Jazzercise-looked like my kind of thing...little bit of dance blended in with exercise.
I like to dance, and I like to exercise- sounds like fun, I'm totally in!

Yeah, I just about died.
I didn't know it was possible to overdose from exercise-but it is!

Oh, that was so hard.
It wouldn't have been hard if I was consistent and exercised more regularly, but since Marvelly was born I have sooo fallen off the bandwagon-and landed in the ditch.

After the session I felt great though-I had energy out the wazoo, it lasted all day, I wasn't sore...but I knew what was coming....oh I knew...

I couldn't hardly lift my head off the pillow come Tuesday morning I was so sore!
(It was kind of worth it though)...no way was I gonna let those old ladies show me up in class, oh no, I had to bring it!

I'm debating on whether I'm going to go back. I'm going to try getting up early and hitting the gym before Isaak goes to work and see how I like that. Something has to be done-I hate that my kids have more energy than I do.

1 comment:

Liz W. said...

come back, come back...it would be sooo much fun. so you know it's a legit workout...and oh so much fun!!