Come on in...

Friday, May 8, 2009

Is there a word for more than exhausted?

'Exhausted' doesn't seem like a good enough word at this point.
Yeah, definitely not even close...I'm way past exhausted.
I feel on the brink of being dead I'm so tired.
Marvelly was up screaming, like full blown scream crying until 2:30am last night.
She had been up since 12:30pm that afternoon. I don't know how she was holding on to consciousness, but for whatever reason the girl refused to sleep, and stop crying.
She finally went to sleep at 2:30am, in my bed, but woke up again at 3:30am, and then lightly slept and woke herself up at 5 minute intervals until 6:00am. And then she was up and went back to sleep at 8am.
I don't have a clue what her deal was last night.
I got roughly two hours of really bad sleep.
I have a feeling today is going to be brutal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All my prayers are with you today, in fact you were my first thought this morning when I woke up and I gave a prayer for you and Marvelly and the whole family.

He knows you can handle this and he also knows that you have ggod friends that will be there for you when you need help. Let me know if I can be ANY help at all to you right now!

Kelly said...

I will be praying for you guys! Lots of love for Marvi!