Come on in...

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Take Zap girl's night!

We had a blast Friday night! So many friends, and new friends, were able to come out, I just loved it! There was so much laughing. So much eating. And so much shooting it was insane.

First, we geared up by eating at this tiny little San Salvador restaurant called Latino. Very small. Very very small. But oh so yum-may. It had the best black beans I've quite possibly ever eaten; I just wanted to suck them up in my straw and drink it!

I tried pupusas for the first time, which were good and will be my next endeavor in the kitchen because I will learn to make those. I still don't like plantains-yeah, they just taste weird. I don't think I will ever liken a taste for those smallish banana wannabes.





















After a long, long, long button busting dinner, we headed to Zzzap! And all I have to say is that it's a good thing we don't have some sorta image complex because we had to look so ridiculous. A bunch of grown women with these huge glowing vests strapped to our chests running around like a bunch of banchees shooting each other with laser guns! Ohhh yeahhhhh!

Two incredibly funny honorable mentions from the night was Liz trying to play Bathroom Makeover and fix the clogged toilet in the Zzzap restroom. Ewww. And ewww. Only Liz. :~) Oh, and looking up to see her shirt busted open, unbeknown to her, and trying to reveal her lady parts. Twice. (excuse me....buah ha ha ha ha ha!!! )

Ahh. So so so fun. Oh, and there will be a rematch in the near future. I've got some moves that I be needin' to bust out.



6 comments:

Loveless Fam said...

WOW!! It looks like you all had a blast!! What a fun thing to do. I wish I could have joined, but maybe next time!! It was so fun to see you and the girls we definatly need to do that more often!

Beccy said...

Soooo happy you guys had such a great time. Sooo sad I didn't get to join you!

Holly said...

so fun!

close second to my Friday night :-)

and yet...so wish I was at yours to shoot 'em up!

Liz W. said...

we are total bad-asses!

and I do have some lovely "lady parts" if I do say so myself!

Georgia said...

what a great bunch of friends you guys have with each other - love ya!

D'Ache' said...

How Fun!