Come on in...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary Melissa!

I now our anniversary is not officially until October 13th, but I wanted to give this to you early.  I finished it and wanted to share it with you as soon as it was completed.
The last ten (yes its been ten years) have been the most exciting, exhausting, fun, sad, loving, angry times of my life.  You balance me out and make me a better husband, father, and man.  I am a lot less without you.  Thank You for being my wife and staying with me, even when that little voice inside your head told you to "run away, very quickly"  I love you Melissa and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I hope its not too long, but its worth it.

5 comments:

Holly said...

well crap Isaak. I'm crying.

well done.
on the slide show AND the marriage!

that goes for both of you -
WELL DONE.

Kelly said...

MAJOR brownie points, Isaak!

That was so beautiful! I loved it. You two looked like babies when you got married- seriously, babies.

So many great pictures and what a beautiful story! Happy, happy 10th! xoxo

Georgia said...

loved it! happy anniversary you guys! what a beautiful family you have - God bless!

love ya's

Liz W. said...

Happy Anniversary to two amazing individuals~!!!!

and great job Issac!

Marcie said...

Good job Isaak, bravo!!