Come on in...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fit Fun

Yes, Isaak did come home with a Wii Fit on Sunday,
and yes, it is SO MUCH FUN!
Oh my gosh, we absolutely love it.
We play together every night after the girls go to bed.
And this has been a great way for me and Isaak to have some fun,
laugh together, play together, goof around, spend time together period,
and get in some exercise while we're at it. We needed this.
Really every married couple needs this. And when I say this,
I don't mean the 'Fit', but something that they can do together just for fun.
To not have to be, "I'm a serious grown up" all the time.
Now Isaak wants to take up yoga because he likes doing it s-o-o-o much on the 'Fit'.
I know-he reads GQ, loves fashion, sews, likes doing yoga-
I never know what he's going to surprise me with next. :)
This would be me doing the Hula Hoop
oh yeah, breakin' it down!
And this would be Isaak-doing the Hula Hoop...
...and now catching a hoop ( he he he )
doing a lung...

...and hurting afterwards because lunges are hard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! thank you SO much for sharing the photos! I love it!! you and isaak make me laugh! :) i'm so glad you found something to do for "fun" :)

Holly said...

I think I'm just as excited for you as you are for you that you all have this much fun together...jake and I still enjoy eachother's friendship so much and it todays world we just feel so alone sometimes...so glad you enjoy eachother also!!!
and I think there is a Wii in the Panter's future