Come on in...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My girls

I always said one of the main reasons I wanted to have another baby was so that my first "baby" would have someone...someone to play with, to laugh with, tell secrets to, have a permanent slumber party with, someone to put up with Mom and Dad with you, someone to go through and experience life with. I've given that to them. Everything is worth it when I see these pictures and live these moments with my girls. I praise God that he enabled me to give them to each other.
What beautiful sisters they make...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that first photo is like the most beautiful photo ever....wow. just wow. you and isaak make beautiful babies. :)

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful to have a sister. I'm glad you open to life one more time. Just beautiful.