Come on in...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Two and tired.

I like to sit in my bed while I put Marvelly to sleep and reflect on the day that we had.
And today, as I sat and thought, was a pretty good day.
Church was good.
Lunch was good.
Afternoon was good.
Evening was good.
And then 7:00 rolls around-and the meltdowns begin.
Which is what happens when you're two and tired.
I saw it coming, you know, the no nap and playing all day, then friends come over and... BOOM-tantrums galore.
Doesn't want to share, wants everyone else's toy, won't follow directions, cries over everything....meltdown, meltdown, meltdown.
Eyeyeyeye!
But tomorrow's a new day, thank goodness. God gives us, including children, the chance to start over every single day-we get a brand new beautiful slate.
I like that.

1 comment:

Holly said...

we like it here too!
God's promises are new every morning!