Come on in...

Monday, July 28, 2008

So cool

This is a doll house my grandpa hand made for me 20 years ago! This was my absolute favorite thing ever, and when we moved we weren't able to take it with us, so my grandparents held onto it for me all these years. They just recently painted it and put shingles on the roof, and me and Isaak are going to customize it a little more. But we were able to fit it in the back of the car on our way home (everything else went on the roof). But I can't believe I have it again!!! We are going to pass this onto the girls in a few years when they are a little older.
What an awesome gift to pass down. I mean the time and the craftsmanship that went into making this, it's just thrills me that my girls will one day get to play with it.
The only problem is going to be hiding it once we're home. And until Sydaleigh is six. Good luck for us on that one!

1 comment: