Come on in...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rapunzal Rapunzal let down your hair

I took the girls in for hair cuts with Liz about two weeks ago. Their hair was getting ridiculously wild and unmanageable, and a cut was a must. The girl's hair gets so tangly and disastrous to brush when it gets this long, or rather when it goes this long without a cut.

Oh, Marvelly's sweet crazy hair, that's pretty darn long for a two year old. I didn't bother taking an 'after' shot because even with two inches cut off the bottom just to even it out, you can barely tell a difference. This was her first hair cut though! That's a milestone in this family!


and then there's Sydaleigh's insanely long Rapunzal like hair. All I can say is...geesh! She could put it in a pony tail and whip it around as a weapon!



after all is cut and done....



it's still long. Just not as long. :)

4 comments:

Georgia said...

and very lovely! both of them!!!

Bekah Boo said...

Did you do this with or without Isaak's permission!?!? hahahha

Adorable as always. I didn't have as much hair as Marvi till I was 5! No JOKE! It just wouldn't grow, I cant' fathom all that hair at her age!!

Unknown said...

How cute!

Brandi said...

Beautiful hair like their Momma's. My Belle and Chloe (before she donated her hair) have crazy long hair too. Belle was like Marvelly, crazy long hair for her age. Their hair looks beautiful.