Come on in...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Deals? Psssh, more like steals

Yeah-ya!

I'm just gonna smile, nod my head in appreciation, and pat myself on the shoulder for a job well done. I really out did myself this time with the deals I've gotten lately.

It's not easy finding deals like this (unless you're me, of course, and then you find good deals everywhere) I don't know, there's just something about "cheap" that calls out to me I think.

These would be my new $26 sunglasses that I only paid $ .43 for. BOO-YEAH!!! That's right, I said FORTAY-THREE CEEEEEENTS!!



the two bottles of soy and teriyaki sauce I paid a total of $ . 47 for. The two bags of Oreos I got for $ .50 a piece.



this insanely well cared for six paned window for........$1.00. Whaaaaaaa!!!!! One Dolla!! Are you kidding me?! One freakin' dolla! I have cute plans for this, eventually.


and lastly, this mambo jambo deluxe extra large family size fittin' the whole neighborhood under my umbrella rella rella rella rella rella....



for $4.00.

Oh my...it's practically stealing! I am goooooooooood....:)

1 comment:

Georgia said...

details - i need details!