Come on in...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Making progress

Typically, whenever Marvelly doesn't like something she's eating she will simply spit it out.
Whether that be on the table,
the floor,
the couch,
a friends table, floor or couch,
doesn't matter to her.
And it's hard telling when she's gonna do it too, because she really likes food.
So, before I know it, she'll be eatin' a spoon of something and then I'll look up and she's be going,
"puah, puah, puah"
and the food will be everywhere.
But! tonight she was eating a mini snickers and came in the office and said,
"yucky candy, yucky candy",
as she was simultaneously talking with little bits of chewed up peanuts in her mouth.
She randomly decided after eating a good many snickers that she didn't like the peanuts anymore, like I said, ya just never know with this kid.
But, rather than spit them out all over the floor, which I would have been picking out of the carpet, she spit them out in the sink.
She saved her chewed up peanuts to spit them out in the sink!
Bless her little heart!
Ahh, it's the small things in parenting I tell ya.
My little girl is growing up!

1 comment: