Come on in...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Case of the Mysteriously Washed Toilet Paper

How did we not notice washing a whole roll of toilet paper?
How did it get in the washer?
How did it get transferred unnoticed to the dryer?
Who put it in there????
It's a mystery....that I'm thinking leads to Marvelly........



Washed and dried toilet paper really has a way of sticking to freshly cleaned laundry. We were pulling this stuff out of our clothes for a while, among other places. Isaak came home from work yesterday and discovered a wad of toilet paper stuck inside his belly button because it had been stuck inside his shirt. But all I could think was, "never mind not noticing the toilet paper stuck to the inside of your clothes....how do you NOT notice toilet paper stuck to the inside of your belly button?!?!"

5 comments:

Kris said...

I'm voting Marvelly too. How boring would your life be without her? Besides, it could be worse, my toddler threw cat poop in my washer. Yup, cat poop. There was a lot of vinegar and sanitizer involved in that clean up.

Holly said...

bua ha ha ha ha ha ah!!!!

Bekah said...

marvi is such a little nixie fairy.
hahhahhaha
i love her.
she cracks me up. syd is all sweet, nurturing, tender. and marvi is the life of a party and joy-filler.
they are peas in a pod and delightful.
and Isaak. really?!?! REALLY!?!?!

wow. hahaha

and ps: are you friends with jordan and vanessa on facebook? did you know they got married 2 or so years ago now? and they are having a baby!! can't believe it.
love you.

Unknown said...

Ummm....yeah, I have no comment, I have no idea what to comment. I laughed my butt off reading this, especially the fact that Isaac had no idea he had a WAD of tp in his belly button, he must have a HUGE belly button!

Tera said...

HEE HEE HEE!! CLASSIC!! The photos do not do justice to how incredibly messy toilet paper can be. How ironic that is is designed to 'Clean' the mess, not 'Be' the mess. Thanks for sharing. I love being a part of your world!