Come on in...

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Now that's just bad

I keep the cat litter in my upstairs laundry room.
Within that room I have a window that I keep partially opened (even during winter) to move the stinky air out.
Also within that room I have an electric air freshener that goes off every 20 minutes-to neutralize, remove, and freshen.
Downstairs I have another electric air freshener that goes off every twenty minutes as well.
And just in case that isn't enough I keep a can of Lysol on hand under the kitchen sink to freshen up when all of the above aren't cuttin' it.
And still, after all that, Isaak's cat Chief will still manage to clear out the entire house when he poos.
It is bad,
and it is nasty.
And today, in very Chief fashion, he did this just as Holly came over.
Oh how nice, won't you come in-my house only smells like some serious nasty cat funk that is so potent it blocks the air freshener on contact!
Ugh, that cat.
He is some kind of nasty.

1 comment:

Holly said...

really, it smelled exactly like a dirty diaper and we all know I will be immune to that smell the rest of my life ;-)
my house smells like that regularly - and I have no cats!