Come on in...

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What was my life like before...

I bought these??



I will tell you...
Much dirtier, and more time consuming to get rid of the dirt.
What was I thinking not buying these sooner?!
No mom should be without these two essentials!
For real.
Hand held vac-the best thing ever! I use this handy dandy god send all the time.
Now, I only break out the big mamba jamba vacuum once a week.
So much more convienent with little ones.
And, the swiffer wetjet is amazing!
Floors are so clean.
I am kissing my mop and bucket goodbye (they didn't work anyway.)
This beauty not only cleans super good, but it leaves your house smelling so good!
Three days later and the smell from when I mopped is just finally starting to fade.
And I need yummy long lasting smells- to get rid of the stink.
We've got stink too.
2 cats, 2 kids in diapers, and a daddy= stink.
And this takes away the stink (for a couple days anyway) :)
Love them love them love them.
love them.

No comments: