Come on in...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

"OH MY GOSH!"

"HOW DID YOU GET ON THE FLOOR???!!!!!"

All I was thinking and saying to myself when I went into Marvelly's room after her nap to find her not in her swing, but on the FLOOR! THE FLOOR!
She started her nap strapped into her swing, and finished it on the FLOOR!
I'm clueless, still, how she managed that one.
Apparently she wasn't interested in waiting for me to come get her so she took it upon herself to get down.
I frantically searched her body for injury as she laid there laughing at me, trying to grab my nose.
Clearly she wasn't hurt in the least.
Thank you Lord for sending your angels to cushion Marvelly's fall when I wasn't there to catch her.
And to you Marvelly-you are officially grounded from the swing.
Kids have no idea the heart attacks they give us.

No comments: