Come on in...

Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby it's cold outside.

We headed outside the other day for our first sledding adventure of the winter.
We didn't venture out too far, just our back yard as we have a pretty nice hill that if you're not careful will send you flying through the trees (or into them) down into the road below.

I must have had a momentary lapse of crazy going out just me and the girls. But it was the nicest day we had in a while-(I think it got up to 20 degrees), so we bundled up and headed out anyways.

Sydaleigh had a blast. She was very excited to pull Marvelly in her sled and then try to push her down the hill (all in good fun of course). She has "big sister" syndrome so getting to pull Marvelly totally thrilled her.
Marvelly had fun too-for about two minutes, and then she was done.

Below is Sydaleigh pulling Marvelly while she's having fun
"yeah, weee fun, I love the snow!"


"look, I'm smiling, having fun"


"okay definitely done having fun, I'm cold, I want to go in, stop pulling me!"


walking back up our modest little hill, perfect for kiddos


Sydaleigh getting in on the sledding action
(she's doesn't fit quite as well in her sled as she used to)




all bundled up close to Mommy

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Marvelly had a little too much of a good thing. Hope you have a very merry Christmas. Love you all!

The Toronto Family said...

JUST ADORABLE!!!!!!