Come on in...

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Germaphobic?

Last night during dinner I couldn't open this jar of baby food to save my life,
so I went next door and had a neighbor help.
Upon opening the jar for me my neighbor informs me that he's so sick he had to have two IV's today.
He hands me the jar,
I go back inside my house,
run to the sink,
lather my hands in Purell hand sanitizer (kills 99.99% of germs)
AND
all over the jar of baby food.
I think it's safe to say I've officially become a germaphobic.

2 comments:

Holly said...

because of your last several weeks I have used a half of bottle of hand sanitizer from last Friday until today - and I'm not exaggerating. Germaphobic right there with you.

BIBrooks said...

No Honey you are just a concerned mother. A germaphobe would have ran away crying without taking the bottle.