Come on in...

Monday, December 15, 2008

Cold

Uh uh.
To say that it's cold would be an understatement.
It's not just cold.
Cold is going outside and having to wear a jacket.
We're past cold.
It's downright arctic.
You can't even go outside.
And if you do, you better wear more than just a jacket.
You better wear full body getup complete with Jason mask if you don't want to get frost bite in the 10 seconds it takes to get to your car.
It is -5 out this morning.
The high today is 8.
A whopping 8.
Wind chill: -27.
Uh huh.
-27.
Winds gusting to nearly 40mph.
Which is why it feels like -27 degrees outside.
It is 75 degrees in my house and I'm still cold.
Grant it, I am a naturally cold person anyways.
But I should not feel cold in a 75 degree house!
Just glad I don't have to pay my heating bills right now.
So it feels like -27 degrees outside.
You can't go outside.
And, there is no snow.
All this arctic weather
And no snow.
Ridiculous.
We're being tortured with frigid weather and when I look outside all I get to see is my crusty dead grass.
Somebody give me some snow!
I don't want to look at my crusty dead grass anymore.
I'm sick of crusty dead grass.
I want some snow!!
I want some snow if it's going to be -27 degrees outside.
Capeesh?

2 comments:

Holly said...

my sentiments EXACTLY

Anonymous said...

your wish came true!! SNOW