Come on in...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Real dads

Last night Isaak and Sydaleigh were sitting on the couch together watching The Little Mermaid.

No biggie, we always let her watch a little something in the evening.

It was when I heard Isaak singing to her the song Part of Your World ( You know, "Look at this stuff, isn't it neat, wouldn't you think my collections complete, ect. song) that caught my attention.

He sang her the whole song. ( he only messed up a few lines)

Real dads sing to their kids without feeling silly. (not that other dads are fake or anything-it just touched my heart to see Isaak do that)

I've got my girls a real good dad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you saw and "noticed" this...
It made me think of when I was little with my dad growing up and how he would buy us the "princess" dresses and dance around with us singing all the Disney songs. What a cherished memory!