Come on in...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

this weekend...

We did a little bit of this...

picnic with Cinderella lunch box and

and a little bit of that...

flying a kite





a little more of this...


pictures of a pretty baby


and a little bit of that...

(putting Syd the kid to work washing the car)





followed by a little birthday party with a lot of little girls


and three cool dads.
There was also a trip to the sprinkler park, a trip to Target which resulted in the purchase of a clearanced backyard canopy swing, relaxing, playing outside, meeting new neighbors, and that was all in a weekend's work!

1 comment:

Steve and Alie said...

Missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO EXCITED that I can view your blog! I couldn't view it before. I miss you! I love your comments on my blog. Thank you for leaving them. Your girls are absolutely beautiful! You look so wonderfully happy! Love to you! Big Al