Come on in...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dancing Queen

Sing with me....

"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life-

see that girl, watch that scene, she is the dancing queen."

LOVED LOVED LOVED Mama Mia!
Oh my gosh-went to go see it last night-after bedtime and a much needed kid free shopping excursion to Target. (that would have been enough for me right there- the movie was icing on the cake).

The music was amazing, Meryl Streep was the bomb, super funny, I can't get the songs out of my head, it was all just so good. It's definitely a MUST see. I would have got up and danced but Holly might have ditched me for new friends, so I stayed sitting, but it was tempting!! I'm totally buying this the day it comes out (and then I'll dance in my living room).

2 comments:

Holly said...

not fair.
I WOULD HAVE DANCED WITH YOU!!!
I was already singing to myself as it was!!!

can I come dance with you?

Tera said...

You already know I danced, in the movie theatre, and sang along. No wonder Shaun won't take me to the movies anymore.
What did you think about Pierce Bronson??