Come on in...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm tired.

The time is currently 9:12pm, and Marvelly is still awake.
Isaak's at school, Sydaleigh went straight to sleep, but Marvelly apparently decided that she was no longer tired.
So this officially spoils any chance I hoped to get tonight of having some "me" time.
And when I say "me" time, well tonight that consisted of picking up toys, unloading the dishwasher and putting away laundry in my bedroom. Yeah, I know, I'm a wild one!!!
These, however, were all the chores I didn't have time for today, which will now have to wait until tomorrow, so that means something for tomorrow is gonna have to give as well.
Uhhhhh.
I came downstairs with Marvelly to get a bowl of cereal, hoping that while I ate, she would no doubt get very sleepy...but of course there's no milk...can't even eat my cereal...the only milk I have left is frozen because my refrigerator likes to freeze things.
Uhhhh.
Oooohhh, bonus-Marvelly just pooped, maybe she'll go to sleep now.
I'm tired, and the more I write, the more sarcastic and cynical I sound.
So I'm gonna go now and try to wrap this evening up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love you. i need to email you. i've been "anti-emails" for a bit, but i think of and the girlies and pray for you and love you praying for me. now that school is out, i have some time! hopefully tomorrow you'll get your cereal! :)

The Toronto Family said...

Wow- this feels like I'm reading about my life!! hang it there- I read a quote that said "True happiness in Motherhood is found in the small moments" and that is true I would not trade it for the world but man it is a lot of work!