Come on in...

Friday, June 20, 2008

On a not so serious note...

We have had a great week! Summer is great, I am absolutely loving it, the girls are loving it, and we have just totally taken up the summer life of kicking back. We've been playing outside everyday-no exceptions, swimming, going to parks, eating lunch outside, having popcorn picnics, playing with friends, eating fudge pops for dessert ( very messy when you're two so this is a special summer treat), and the list goes on and on. Most days it doesn't even matter to me if we go anywhere ( I usually hate being stuck at home so I always make it a point to get out and go somewhere fun with Sydaleigh), but we have so much fun outside with our toys, and pools, and friends, there's no need to leave. I did, however, say "most" days, because the other days not included in the "most" we still need to get out of the house, or I would go mad. Here's to a great start to summer!!

No comments: