Come on in...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blessings overflowing...

I don't even know where to start...I just feel so blessed!
-I love my family
-I love my neighborhood
-I love my house
-my yard
-my friends
-my church
-the weather
...the list could go on and on quite literally.
My "love" list may sound corny, but to me it is all an answer to prayer that still leaves me speechless and completely in awe.
When we found out we were moving to Nebraska ("this ought to be good", I thought sarcastically) I prayed, fervently, for all those things listed above, and more, and I just love looking back, and reflecting, on all those answers to prayer...all the blessings the Lord has so graciously placed in my life.
Over a year later I am still just as thankful.
My gratefulness to such a generous God has not worn off.
The Lord provides, no matter where you go...you just have to open your eyes to see how much.

No comments: