Come on in...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Whew! What a weekend...

Lets see...
Family...check!
Friends...check!
Sunshine, food, pools, trampolines, toys galore, babies in soggy diapers...check, check, check!
Oh yeah, adults acting like kids again...
priceless!

despite the freezing water (and after getting splashed on and pushed in repeatedly)

Isaak decided to just go for it...he's my biggest kid.

Tera getting in on the action

Marvelly was laughing soooo hard watching everyone play in the water



there's those soggy diapers...clothes are so overrated when you're two.

2 comments:

Holly said...

looks like Shaun caved.
hee hee.

I'd love my neighbors too if they bought water parks for me to play in....oh wait, they do...nevermind -

hooray for neighbors that splurge!

Tera said...

Great photos!! I felt bad I missed getting photos of Mr. Isaak getting to be a kid again, and how chic you look watching the action. Thanks for playing!!