Come on in...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Brilliant I tell you!

Jack Bauer. 

Sydney Bristow.

The two greatest undercover crime stopping agents in television history.

If these two super heros joined forces to fight crime together they would be unstoppable!  Unstoppable!

Somebody needs to hurry up and make that show....because it would be brilliant! An hour of jammed packed action, impossible escapes, eye buldging side kicks and karate chops, wigs, exotic locations, government conspiracies.....

I'm kind of an Alias and 24 junkie. I secretly would love to be an undercover spy traveling the world to bring down the bad guys. But, I'm not, so I live vicariously through my tv friends. :~)
Now if there were just some tv producing big whig who was an Alias and 24 wannabe too...this might actually happen....

a girl can dream.... :~) 


No comments: