Come on in...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Reaching new heights

This may appear, on the surface, to be an out of control unfolded pile of laundry.
But, ehh ehh ehh...appearances can be deceiving.

I am actually trying to build a mountain of clothes that reaches to the top of my windows. For real, it's been a life long goal of mine. I figured after the first two loads started piling up, that this was as good a time as any to build my masterpiece.

I'm almost there.

Just a few more loads left unfolded, and very carefully placed on top (so that it will not fall and crush and bury alive any innocent passerby's)... and I will have reached my goal. The summit will top approximately 7 feet. That takes some serious skills if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

Bekah Boo said...

O my gosh...
i love you so much.
i am trying to not laugh out loud in the middle of class!!
hahahaha

Meg said...

....and this is why i miss you so insanely much! Well, one reason anyway! And, I will have you know I just submitted a photo of my laundry area to a "messiest laundry room" photo contest in hopes to win some specialty detergent!

Georgia said...

that's cheating because it's starting from the sofa and not from the floor - keep working at that pile! love ya!

Liz W. said...

you can DO IT!!!