Come on in...

Friday, November 12, 2010

sayonara snow!

At least it waited until November this year to snow for the first time.

I'd say "I can't believe it's snowing!", but, I can believe it. Shoot, I'd believe it if it snowed in June here.

Thankfully it's November. I can handle snow in November. I can handle November snow especially well, because I will be driving away from it in 6 hours! Oh yeah! How do you like that Nebraska! Trying to stick it to me before we leave...I.DON'T.THINK.SO!

I don't have to stick around to crunch around in snow. I don't have to worry about shoveling. Whom I kidding, I don't worry about that. :) I don't have to worry about bundling the kids up in seven layers of clothes just to get in the car. Nope. We're just gonna drive on outta here and kiss our pre-Thanksgiving snow goodbye.

"Can't touch this....da, na na na, na na, na na, can't touch this, da na na na, na na, na na, can't touch this." (that would be me mentally jamming out to MC Hammer.)

sayonara snow!

(I'm sure you'll be waiting for me when I get back) :~)

Here we come NC, NYC, DC, and SC!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You better be glad I like you! And, you better get this white crap off your walkway for the nice lady who is going to be taking care of your kitties!

Holly said...

I think this calls for another YEE HAW!!!!!

Meg said...

Wahoooo!

Jen said...

SC?? Charleston by any chance??

Georgia said...

c - ya!!!! hahaha - love ya!!!!