Come on in...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The evidence is obvious honey

"Marvelly, did you stamp your face?"

























"No I didn't."

Reeeally? Hmmm, let's try this again....

"Marvelly, did you stamp your face?" (Maybe I wasn't clear before, I don't know.)

























"NO I DIDN'T," 

"Ohhh, okay. Well then why do you have stamp marks all over your face?"(She knows she doesn't have permission to use this anymore, well, for obvious Marvelly reasons).

























her only response is this indignant lay off of me expression

























and then she proceeds to pick the stamper back up and just plants one on her cheek like, "screw it. I'm already in trouble, what's one more stamp."

This girl. Ooooohh this bite sized girl. She gives us a run for our money that's for sure.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

this made me laugh because of the week i have had. i had to spank k (i can count the times i have done that on one hand) and she looked at me with this ticked face and said "MAMA- you NO touch my butt-butt." what they lack in size, they make up for in spirit. love you guys!

Georgia said...

right in front of you even!!!!!! she is something else! love ya

Georgia said...

"there! i told you i didn't do it!"

Unknown said...

That last picture is HILARIOUS!!!! Michael and I were reading this together, since he likes to read over my shoulder on the computer, and we were both practically rolling! Well, you can't blame her, if she was going to take her punishment she was going to get one last stamp in.

D'Ache' said...

She might as well get one more in before she loses them.

Liz W. said...

OMG!!!! that is hysterical!!! She's hoot. I say that, then think about what's going on at my house w/my very own version of marvelly ;-)