Come on in...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

What's up with blogger?

I really don't like it when you take an already good think and change it around, which then makes that already good thing worse, instead of better.

Like blogger.

What was wrong with the way it was?

Why did you have to go and change the composition around, the picture editing...I don't know how to navigate through all that.

My last post took me like 1 1/2 hours. A should of been ten minute post, took 90 minutes.

I don't have time for this.

I don't have time to figure out why my pictures won't move around the page and go where I want them to. I don't know why my whole page moves around when I hit the back key. Or why one second later nothing happens when I hit that same button. I don't know why it shows my words in one place and then when I 'preview' it they are somewhere else.

Dunno.

Not impresses.

And I want my old blogger back.

No comments: