Come on in...

Monday, December 14, 2009

Goodbye HHR....

...hello Toyota Sienna, aka, mini-van.

(looooong sigh)

I own, a mini-van.

A mini-van.

An actual mini-van.

I'm a little bit speechless, I mean I can't get past the fact that a big huge honkin' mini-van is parked in my garage and belongs to me! And Isaak is totally stoked about this. You'd think that would be the opposite.
I never.in.my.life pictured myself driving a mi-ni-van. I mean, come on!
And yes, I am totally going to blame my Mom for this after finding out today that all week she has been praying we would be open to purchasing one.
Thanks!
It's officially your fault (and God's) for making my husband think that mini-vans are like so cool, and all the rage. He actually called it his "man van". "Who.are.you?!"
So now, because my mom, God, and Isaak all decided to gang up on me and make me buy a mi-ni-van, I now own a flippin' mini-van!
This is gonna take some time.
I'm hoping therapy isn't necessary but I really feel like I need to speak to someone about this.
Now before I start getting hate mail from all my friends who own a mini-van....come on! We own mini-vans! They are not cool! Because they are mini-vans! You don't buy a min-van because they are a totally rockin' awesome vehicle....no, you buy them strictly out of necessity, that's it!
Necessity.
Not coolness.
And I know I'm an adult with kids and I shouldn't care about driving "a cool car" blah blah blah....whatever.

"What-e-ver" (emphasized with attitude and my fingers in the shape of a 'W' like we did in school).

4 comments:

Loveless Fam said...

What happened? This morning you weren't sporting a mini van! So now you can have lots more kids!! No wonder Isaak wanted a mini van. Hehehehehhe. Enjoy your van!!

Bekah said...

ahahaha i SO agree with ya! when i'm home i'm gonna have to use mom's car...which IS a mini-van. at least you have kids...i'll be toting myself in that thing.
now thats hot :)

Unknown said...

ummm, why haven't we seen a picture of this new van yet???

joann said...

I use to feel the same way.... but now that I own one, and drive it, and have fallin' in love with tall the cool things about it, I think they are cool shhhhhh don't tell anyone!