Come on in...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Glad I have a good husband

I am. Even when I don't want him to be at a particular moment.
So, after listening to some wise words from my hubby, I deleted my last post.
I shouldn't have written about the incident with such harshness.
Even though it felt really good at the time to get it off my chest, it just wasn't cool for me to do that.
So deleted it went.
This type of thing (swallowing my pride and admitting when I was wrong) doesn't always come easy for me, and because it's not particularly easy it's clearly an area to I need to let God do some work on. But despite the fact that I'm mad, the internet was not a suitable outlet to lash out in this instance (sometimes it is, just not this time).

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Wow, can I ever relate to that : P I've already had plenty of opportunity to be grateful for husbands like that too. I wish I always responded so well!