Come on in...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

good weekend

Me and the girls have had a pretty good weekend so far, despite the fact that we've only seen Isaak for not even a couple hours at best. He is working a 14/15 hour night shift for an exercise this weekend so our time with him is pretty non excistant but we do a great job of holding our own, and we've kept busy. We went bowling for the first time Friday night. Well, the girls went bowling for the first time Friday night, obviously I've bowled before. It was an experience to say the least. Sydaleigh had a ball, she loved rolling her ball very slowly down the lane and jumped and clapped and cheered every time she knocked down the pins. Marvelly also had a ball, trying to run away from me every chance she got which made my time there a bit more aggravated. We tried it, once, but I will likely put bowling on the back burner for a few more years, until Marvelly is at least old enough to participate.
Saturday I shot senior portraits down in Plattsmouth, which was a blast. Nicole was so photogenic, super laid back, went with the flow...awesome to work with. I looked at my camera when we were wrapping up and noticed my counter was in the 600's. I thought that had to be a mistake, but nope, turns out I indeed took over 600 pictures. She is gonna have a lot of proofs to look over!
Like I said, good weekend. Today is church, lunch, nap, and editing time for me. Hopefully Isaak will be awake in time to get ice cream this afternoon....we'll see......

No comments: