Come on in...

Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July

Our Independence Day was spent with our family,
with our friends, the Dotsons,
at a lake,
eating yummy food,
playing on a castle playground,
fishing in a lake,
swimming in the water,
napping,
bundled up in the cold,
watching fireworks from a church,
lighting sparklers,
and remembering that the freedom my family has today, to live life to the
fullest, came at a great cost.
It was not free.
It is still not free.
Thank you to my ever vigilant military men and women who serve to ensure my freedom and risk their lives to protect it.
It's because of you we could enjoy a day such as this.

























2 comments:

Tera said...

You're girls are growing up too fast!! MAKE THEM STOP!! I know it is so easier said then done, I am having the same problem with mine! I had to giggle in one of your Marvy photos, I did notice some crackage! Got to love baby bums!! You guys look like you had a ball!!

Unknown said...

Again, awesome pictures that tell such a neat story, I love looking at your picture collages!