Come on in...

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Farting around

I realized today that Sunday is our day.
Our day to relax, spend time together-just fart around.
I used to think that Saturday was our day.
But that never happens.
Whenever Saturday rolls around we are thrilled the weekend is here, but because of this or that don't ever really get to settle into the day.
So our Saturday is Sunday.
So far we got to sleep in, kind of, due to day light savings, have a pleasant time at church, make cupcakes, nap (Isaak anyway), do a bit of cleaning, we're going to get ice cream when the girls wake up (which is a Sunday tradition of sorts round here), hang the paintings, play outside as it is in the 70's today, deliver cupcakes to friends, go to Isaak's hockey game, watch the Wings play ( oh yeah!)-pretty much just fart around; do whatever we want.
I love Sundays.
I love farting around with my family.
(I love using the word 'fart' right now to describe doing things) :)

No comments: