Come on in...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

up and down

I can't decide what kind of day this is today. It's like the day is stuck in limbo and can't make up its mind...
I got to sleep in this morning until 8:00...yay!
But when I woke up it was raining...boo. :(
Holly called this morning for an impromptu play date...yay!
I was then late for an appointment on base...boo. :(
Play date following appointment was much fun...yay!
Came home and Marvelly wouldn't lay down...boo. :(
Got some much needed cleaning out of the way...yay!
I now have a cold, all of a sudden, out of no where...boo. :(
I have a Spouses Spa Pampering thingy this evening with friends and no kids...yay!

Geesh, I rarely have days like this...they are generally either on the good side...or generally on the not so good side...today I'm stuck in the middle. I blame it on the rain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your stories of the day :)

what an example you are to me! the trip sounds amazing!!! I'm so glad you guys were able to get away!