Come on in...

Saturday, May 3, 2008

brag a bit

Yeah, I need to do a little bit of bragging, my husband deserves it...

He has been so helpful around the house the past two days while I got things ready for my Mom's visit; grocery shopping, vaccuming, planting, helping with the girls...but today was the icing on the cake...he sent me and my Mom to get surprise massages for an early Mother's Day gift.

AHHHHH.

So-good.

I have such terrible tension build up in my shoulders and neck after pregnancy, for the first few months while my body adjusts to holding a new baby for forever and a day, so getting this massage was really a nice treat.

So just wanted to say my hubby is the bomb! He is so thoughtful and it was a great surprise.

1 comment:

Holly said...

MAJOR points Isacc (sp?)! MAJOR!!!!