Come on in...

Friday, May 23, 2008

early Christmas

On our last day in Florida Isaak's Aunt Lisa mentioned that she wanted to take Sydaleigh to her favorite store on earth, aka The Disney Store, seen as how going to
the happiness place on earth was out of the question for this visit.

Gulp.

This is Lisa we're talking about here. Miss Disney, has everything Disney, been to Disney more times than anyone else on the planet and would be buried their if she could be.

Not only did she take her, but informed us parents that it is not a true
"Disney experience" if Sydaleigh is not allowed free reign once inside the store...like she would have let me say no anyway!

I thought Sydaleigh's eyes were going to pop right out of her head!

It took all of, ohh, lets see, 2 seconds for Sydaleigh to dive in to EVERYTHING. And I just sat back ( I didn't have much other choice as I was already instructed not to spoil her fun as that would ruin the "Disney experience") and just took pictures and let Lisa do some spoiling.

Of course, afterwards, I recommended we save the gifts until Christmas time...yay, I got the evil eye. That wasn't about to happen, because, that would have ruined the Disney experience! I'll learn eventually. :)

So thank you Aunt Lisa, for all the spoiling, you are truly the best and Sydaleigh had a ball!!




No comments: