Come on in...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

he's starting young



Isaak is downright determined to make a hockey player out of Sydaleigh, by golly, or a professional figure skater if plan A fails.

And of course, Isaak being the hockey enthusiast that he is, is determined to start young.

So this was her 2nd "lesson" which consisted of Isaak holding her under her arm pits and making three laps around the ice. He has to hold her under her arms because the store bought skates are too big and she can't stand on the ice. However, after three laps Sydaleigh is no longer interested and just wants to run and play behind the boards.

Isaak wonders why I won't fork over the money to buy custom fitted boots. Gee I wonder?!

Um, hello, she's two! She's just as happy running back and forth watching Daddy skate as she is to be out there doing it herself. Buy custom skates...sure...can I find those at a yard sale???????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha...

I'll keep my eye out for some this weekend when I go be the sale's for you! :)