Come on in...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

highlights from Florida

Like I said, Florida was great. We got to see my family, see Isaak's family, see good friends, and have special hang out time with just us. We went to the beach, a wedding, our old church, the emergency room (for severe itching due to a severe sunburn( Isaak, not me)), the Zoo, friends houses, families house, the Spa for a pedicure, Botanical Gardens, malls, restaurants galore, the pool, and more of the beach. It was a great ten days, there was very little drama, and I wish we could go back and do it every year. Here are a few pictures from our trip...
beaching in Fort Lauderdale

pool time at our resort

me and Marvi chillin poolside

all the girls and two more on the way

taking in the Miami Zoo

eating breakfast on the balcany every morning

Me and my Mom at the wedding

Sydaleigh all dressed up

beaching at Fort Meyes on the Gulf

Syd having a grand time with her cousin whom she adores

1 comment:

Holly said...

great pictures!
I LOVE the one of you and the girls running on the beach -
and that is one NICE dress Sydaliegh!