Come on in...

Monday, June 18, 2012

Beach bound

I am hittin' the road with my girls in tow and heading to the beach tomorrow morning!

Kind of a spontaneous trip.

Holly was planning on heading to Yorktown to see Liz this week, but I couldn't confirm going knowing I had Portrait Project to edit. It wouldn't be right to ditch my work to play for two days. Not with all the other work I have looming over my head too.

But with the scent of the ocean teasing me in my head, I decided to pull an all nighter on Sunday and basically work non stop for the last 48 hours so that I could finish.

And right now I am about the happiest gal there is, because I actually finished.

I edited ten sessions (really glad Holly was there to shoot the other ten or I would still be up to my eyeballs in pictures), got all of their prints ordered, and now there is nothin' to do but pack!

I am literally giddy. Like, bouncing off the walls giddy.

Now, I can rest and relax with my favorite little ladies and adult ladies and lay on the beach, and laugh, and listen to the waves....oh, how I love the water. My happiest place to be is by the water. It could be a creek. Shoot, it could be a puddle. Just put me by the water and I am one happy gal.

So that is where we are headed tomorrow.

And then I will come back and try to tell of the Portrait Project I had in DC this past weekend.

No comments: