Come on in...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

D.C. here we come!

Isaak finally found out yesterday that we need to be in D.C. by March 1st! Yippee! So that means we are heading on out of Omaha around the third week of February. Which gives me 30 days to get our crap in order and get on outta here.

30 days?

Yikes.

That's uh, not a lot of time. However, I have noticed that I do seem to work better when I wait until the last minute, and this for all intensive purposes is kinda the last minute when I think about everything that has to get done before we leave.

I had to cancel my hair cut apt. tonight because I have so much other stuff to do.

Which, just occurred to me, means I have only one more apt. with Liz before I have to find a new hair gal!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh, sad.

Mega cleaning to be done, favorite friends to see and visit with, housing arrangements to be made, purging to be done....I don't know what else...I'm sure there's more, a lot more, but my brain is at a stand still right now and I can't think of the rest.

We haven't done this for a while.

I think it's time I busted out my super organized self and started making out some lists, or something. That would probably be a good start. I'm good at making lists. I can make a mean list.

.........okay........well, here we go!!

2 comments:

D'Ache' said...

I am super excited for you! Congrats! Take a minute and breathe before you jump into all that "fun" moving stuff.

JoAnn said...

soooo I am guessing that all your medical stuff passed alright and you are able to go??? I was waiting to hear what was going to happen!!!