Come on in...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Purging

I can't take it anymore.
This stuff needs to go.
And by 'stuff ' I mean....the mounds and mounds and mounds.....
upon more mounds...
and more mounds,
of clothes.
They are taking over every crevice of our home.
Closets, drawers, totes, floors, and shelves overflowing with.clothes.
It's maddening.
The house can't take it anymore.
It's starting to reject them.
I can't close Syd's top drawer because the dresser is regurgitating all her pj's.
I open Marvi's side and her "organizer" is repelling all her shirts....it's like it's saying as the clothes fall to the floor, "get them outta here, I can't fit anymore woman!!"
But instead of taking the hint, I just jam them back in.
Well, not anymore.
I've had it.
And I'm purging.
Whatever's stained, ripped, only mediocre like...or I just can't stand the sight of anymore is hitting the road.
I don't care where Isaak takes them but they can't stay here.
(AND, I'm going to take the mounds of plastic bags that have mysteriously lurked their way back under my sink to put them in...cause those can't stay either.)

3 comments:

Georgia said...

that's my girl!

Holly said...

it will feel soo good...and it's addicting, you won't stop at the clothes...trust me!

Unknown said...

I see a big drop off at Big Wheels in your future!