Come on in...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Odd

I just came into my downstairs bathroom to find a huge puddle of water in the middle of the floor.
I began searching for the source of the huge puddle, but all the surroundings areas were dry.
It didn't come from the toilet, that area is dry.
It didn't come from the sink, that's dry.
Not the ceiling.
Not the walls.
I open the door to the hot water heater and see that there is a little bit of water on the floor, score!, I think, glad to know that's where it came from, BUT, then I look down to see that the whole area outside the door, the cracks and seals along the wall and door are per-fect-ly dry.
Okay...that's just weird.
It's like the huge puddle materialized out of nowhere!
Nothing to explain its existence.
Again, weird I say.
....Only in base housing I tell ya.....

No comments: