Come on in...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clearing out the nothingness

I have a lot to do...yet here I sit, at the computer, blogging.
This is usually where I resort to going when I have a lot to do and am procrastinating.
I'm procrastinating I guess.
I have a bagillion closets to clean and every day they are on my to-do list to organize, yet here I sit,
not organizing
If you saw my closets you wouldn't blame me.
They are bad.
Our "pantry" closet of sorts downstairs is probably the worst, and the one that I swore I was going to clean out tonight once the girls were in bed.
Yet here I sit...blogging.
Blogging about cleaning.
I have a portrait project to prep for on Saturday morning.
Unfortunately most of my equipment is stuffed into that "pantry" closet so not only am I not cleaning out that closet, I'm not prepping for Saturday because it's all inside.
And I can't get to any of it because it's in such disarray.
So now I'm not doing two things.
But I am on here blogging about needing to do it,
shouldn't that count for something?
And the saddest part is, once I eventually stop blogging about doing nothing and get off the computer, I'm gonna walk right over to that couch, sit myself down and watch American Idol from Wednesday night, continuing the nothingness.
Honestly, there is something so demotivating about closets.
I don't like them.
So, maybe tomorrow...
and maybe not.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

bagillion.
pretty sure you just made that up.
ha!
i love you.